“Standard refund policy will be 30 business days. After purchase our service, every clients must be send the order number, device model, IMEI and/or serial number to the email contact@iProtocoltm.com , then we check your device’s IMEI and serial number by the GSX server. If we can continue to remove the previous owner’s icloud ID, we will start our work, otherwise we will return your amount within 72 hours.”
If our process cannot iCloud Unlock your iPhone/ iPod Touch/ iPad/Apple Watch, and our technical support staff cannot help within 72 hours after purchase, then you can email us to obtain a refund provided these conditions have been met:
1. Refunds will only be given if we can’t deliver what we already stated on our website
2. Refund will not given if you ask for unlock for your idevice that already stated in our status that we unable to do that or not given 100% success rate.
3. Refunds will only be given when exhaustible avenues of support have been reached
4. Requests for refunds must be made in writing by email within 30(seven) days of the order date
5. On receipt a refund will be issued within 31 days of the order date.
There is a limit on how many attempts to unlock can be made.
Refunds when agreed will be made via the same method as payment. Please note it some time takes 5 working days longer if you paid via credit or debit card.
iProtocolTm takes no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your mobile phone by performing the iCloud Unlock procedure or using any software provided.