iCloud Unlock/Activation Lock Removal
Find My iPhone includes a feature called Activation Lock that is designed to prevent anyone else from using an iPhone, iPad or Watch if it’s ever lost or stolen. Activation Lock is enabled automatically when you turn on Find My iPhone on a device using iOS 7 or later.
However, this also means an innocent consumer may have acquired an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch and are stuck with an unusable device and unable to contact the original owner – we can help you resolve this issue.
Using iProtocolTm iCloud Activation Lock Removal service, the Activation Lock is permanently removed and the device removed from the previous owner’s iCloud account – seamlessly and quickly, allowing you to activate and setup the device as normal, and then associate it with your own iCloud account.
- Remove device from previous owner’s iCloud account permanently
- Enables you to activate an iPhone where you have forgotten the password
- This is not a sim unlock! – your iPhone will still be locked to the original network (if any)
- Works with all iPhone models – X, 8, 7,6S+,6S,6,SE,5S,5C,5 as well as all iPads/Watches up to latest iOS 11 .
- If your iPhone is stuck on any of the screens below – you need this service
Purchase iCloud activation lock removal service for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple Watch latest model here